Style

something to say.

Life is full of different things to do, see and wear. This is a blog about clothes I love, places I've been, and people I know. These are my feelings, and my inspiration. Maybe they're yours too.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

words. pictures.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Today, that's a very, very good thing. Because I know blogs like this are kind of associated with writing and actual interesting paragraphs and stuff, but today I really don't have the energy to come up with something to say that will be interesting. So here goes some photos. Technically I shall have written a fair few thousand words, after posting the photos below. So, enjoy and trust me, I'll have some writing for you soon. xx


























































































































































And so yeah, basically my dance costume inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment