Style

something to say.

Life is full of different things to do, see and wear. This is a blog about clothes I love, places I've been, and people I know. These are my feelings, and my inspiration. Maybe they're yours too.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

perfect isn't always bony

 a clear example of why the media is exploiting skinny women,
women do not have to be skinny , to be beautiful , gorgeous and confident.
bodies naturally come in different shapes and sizes, so why not accept and embrace that?
why should women constantly feel the need to conform to the impossibly expectations of a made -up society?

don't get me wrong, some people are naturally skinny, but why has that people the socially accepted perfect and norm?
take a look at other 'real' women...














































 



















 




  





























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment